|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- With rising demand for next-generation Oracle Fusion Applications across organizations of all sizes, Oracle today announced that Oracle Partners have developed the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM), enabling midsize organizations to quickly and easily adopt modern solutions for growing and managing their business.
- Oracle Accelerate is Oracle's partner-driven approach to providing simple-to-deploy, fast time-to-benefit solutions for midsize organizations. Oracle Accelerate solutions offer industry-specific applications, implemented rapidly using Oracle Business Accelerators cloud-based rapid implementation tools and delivered with the proven expertise of a global network of skilled partners via Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Fifteen partners created 22 new industry- and geography-specific Oracle Accelerate solutions over the past six months, with solutions spanning the range of Oracle Applications, including the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle CRM, Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications and Oracle Fusion HCM.
New Oracle Accelerate Solutions Empower Midsize Organizations to Leverage Modern, Enterprise-Class Applications
- To meet demand for enterprise grade applications for midsize organizations, Oracle partners continue to develop new solutions that streamline the implementation and deployment of Oracle Applications, including the next generation Oracle Fusion Applications.
- With industry-standard Oracle Applications available in a variety of deployment options, including cloud, on-premise, hosted and hybrid, midsize organizations are empowered to quickly adopt solutions to streamline operations and grow their business.
- Oracle Accelerate solution providers are expanding their offerings to meet the diverse needs of growing organizations, delivering the first Oracle Accelerate solutions across product lines and industries:
- As businesses of all sizes strive to effectively leverage and nurture talent, Oracle Partners Cognizant Technology Solutions, Drivestream Inc., Infosys Limited and KPMG LLP have developed the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle Fusion HCM. The new solutions, tailored for North America-based companies, will enable midsize organizations in the financial services and professional services industries to rapidly adopt innovative, strategic human capital management.
- With pharmaceutical manufacturing thriving in China, APAC partner HAND Enterprise Solutions Company Limited created the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle CRM that address the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- To support demand for easy-to-deploy enterprise grade applications globally, Oracle partners developed new solutions tailored for geographical regions:
- APAC partner Chain-Sys (India) Private Limited developed its first Oracle Accelerate solutions, with five solution offerings for the Oracle E-Business Suite across the automotive, industrial manufacturing, professional services, travel and transportation, and utilities industries.
- EMEA partners, including new Oracle Accelerate partner Prōject (EU) Limited, created nine new solutions for midsize companies in Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal and the United Kingdom.
- "Demand for Oracle Fusion HCM is strong, particularly among midsize businesses eager to standardize on enterprise grade applications to help grow their business," said John Doel, Principal Advisory Services, KPMG LLP. "Our packaged rapid-implementation solutions for Oracle Fusion HCM will enable growing businesses to capitalize on the power of enterprise-class HR right away."
- "As the cloud becomes more popular, we find offering a choice in deployment options is key to helping midsize companies select, implement and adopt enterprise technology," said Tarang Puranik, AVP Oracle Head - RCL, Infosys Ltd. "By offering a rapid deployment of Oracle Fusion Applications in the cloud, we're meeting an important market need."
- "Oracle Accelerate provides a powerful vehicle to deliver leading applications to a broad range of midsize businesses across industries. We are thrilled to join the program and work with Oracle to create solutions to help growing businesses in India leverage the Oracle E-Business Suite," said Murugiah Shanmugam, Vice President, Chain-Sys (India) Private Limited. "With structured parameters and defined best practices to ensure speedy, successful implementations, the Oracle Accelerate program enables us to expand our client roster into emerging businesses."
- "For growing organizations, laying a technology foundation is a strategic decision that can help advance business success and increase industry momentum," said Steve Cox, vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. "With new Oracle Accelerate solutions across geographies, industries and product lines, Oracle Partners are empowering midsize businesses to adopt these new technologies quickly and with little risk."
- Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Midsize Customer Success Stories
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Resource Library for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Business Accelerators
- Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Knowledge Zone
- Find Your Oracle Accelerate Solution
- Video: Grow Your Business with Oracle Accelerate
- Facebook page for Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle's network of expert partners. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 290,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/accelerate.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jun. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,051
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to imp...
Jun. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 342
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Jun. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,292
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Jun. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,533
Connected devices and the industrial internet are growing exponentially every year with Cisco expecting 50 billion devices to be in operation by 2020. In this period of growth, location-based insights are becoming invaluable to many businesses as they adopt new connected technologies. Knowing when and where these devices connect from is critical for a number of scenarios in supply chain management, disaster management, emergency response, M2M, location marketing and more. In his session at @Th...
Jun. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 709
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jun. 24, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 578
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change t...
Jun. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 948
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Jun. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 866
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Jun. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,153
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Jun. 24, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,099
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Jun. 24, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 574
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Jun. 24, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,201
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Jun. 24, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,095
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Jun. 24, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 769
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Jun. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,404
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Jun. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,175
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Jun. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 953
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jun. 24, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,148
industrial company for a multi-year contract initially valued at over $4.0 million. In addition to DataV software, Bsquare will also provide comprehensive systems integration, support and maintenance services. DataV leverages advanced data analytics, predictive reasoning, data-driven diagnostics, and automated orchestration of remediation actions in order to improve asset uptime while reducing service and warranty costs.
Jun. 22, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,332
Vidyo, Inc., has joined the Alliance for Open Media. The Alliance for Open Media is a non-profit organization working to define and develop media technologies that address the need for an open standard for video compression and delivery over the web. As a member of the Alliance, Vidyo will collaborate with industry leaders in pursuit of an open and royalty-free AOMedia Video codec, AV1. Vidyo’s contributions to the organization will bring to bear its long history of expertise in codec technolo...
Jun. 19, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,223